Topics Map > Service Catalog > Telecommunications services > Telephone/Voice Communications
Forwarding a campus phone line (non-VOIP) phones
Instructions to setup call forwarding on "old" (non-VOIP) phones
To activate call forwarding
- Lift handset and listen for dial tone
- Dial 47; a special dial tone is heard
- Dial number to which calls are to be forwarded
- Wait for confirmation tone and hang up
To cancel call forwarding
- Lift handset and listen for dial tone.
- Dial 48
- Listen for confirmation tone and hang up.