Topics Map > Service Catalog > Telecommunications services > Telephone/Voice Communications
Accessing voice mail from user’s extension, from another extensions, and from an outside lines.
*The below instructions apply to only phones with voicemail option activated, to request a voicemail box, please contact the Help Desk at 715-232-5000 or submit a self-service ticket
To access voicemail from your UW-Stout desk
- Dial access # 1-877-641-4100
- Enter your 7+ digit PIN or passcode
- Press #
To access voicemail from another location
- 31-5300 -- in Eau Claire STATE/UW sites
- 715-831-5300 -- in Eau Claire sites (non-state)
- 877-641-4100 -- in Chippewa Falls, Ellsworth, Hudson, Menomonie, River Falls sites
- 800-394-0902 -- when traveling and not in above locations
- Press *
- When prompted for your ID# - enter your 10-digit phone number, press #
- Enter your 7+digit PIN or passcode, press #
Forgotten Voicemail Pin?
Please submit a Self-Service ticket requesting a PIN reset (please include the extension).