Printing Unofficial Transcipts

How to get official or unofficial copies of university transcripts

Current students and very recent graduates (graduation within the last 13 months)

Unofficial transcripts can be printed through AccessStout. Navigate to your Student Center and click on the Request Official Transcript link beneath the other enrollment drop-down menu.

Graduates and other students who have left the university (not able to log into Access Stout)

Unofficial transcripts can be requested at TranscriptsPlus.

Please visit the Registration and Records Office Transcript Request Information Page for details, how-to's and information on unofficial and official transcripts.

See Also: