Printer Scanning: Choose scan folder at Lanier/Ricoh Printer
How to choose scan folder at Lanier Ricoh network Printer
- Put paper in the scan tray.
- Click Scanner button at printer.
- Find username in address book.
- Choose folder option if not already chosen by default (scan to email is not supported).
- Push Start.
Detailed Directions at the Printer Screen:
- Click the Scanner button.
On older machines, this will be a physical button.
On newer mahcines, this will be on the touch-screen display.
- Choose folder (or a picture of a folder) from options on screen (models may vary on view).
- After folder option is chosen, pick a user from the address book.
When a user is selected it will look like the example below: Notice the first part of the address SMB:\\scanfs.uwstout.edu
- Load original to be scanned and click the Start button.
The scanned document will move to the user's OneDrive scans folder.
- Make sure you see a 100% or checked scanned status button if scan completed - If it did not make sure you are choosing the folder option and not email. If that fails call the help desk
- Make sure you have a scans folder (lowercase and plural) with proper permission in OneDrive.
- If job is completed, wait 10 to 15 minutes before calling the help desk for assistance.
- Scans may not appear quickly in OneDrive sync folder. If this is the case, check scans folder via OneDrive via Office 365 online (web browser).