Learn@UW-Stout -- Adding My Media Files to Discussion Posts
Students and faculty can share media in the Learn@UW-Stout discussion tool. All media files shared in the discussion tool can be viewed by other students in the discussion group.
Using the Insert Stuff Button
In order to post a file from My Media, the file must be posted using the "Insert Stuff" button.
- Open the topic you would like to post to.
- Click on "Start a New Thread."
- Enter the subject of your post in the space provided.
- In the message area, click the "Insert Stuff" button.
- Click "My Media." This will open your personal "My Media" library.
- Select the video you would like to post.
- Click "Next."
- Click "Insert"
- Click "Post."