Topics Map >
Learn@UW-Stout -- Downloading My Media Content
Content created or uploaded to your My Media library can be downloaded.
- Open My Media from the “Other Tools” menu in Learn@UW-Stout.
- Select the "Edit" option of the media file you would like to download.
- Click the "Downloads" tab.
- Select the format(s) for the download
- Note: "Source" is the original video you uploaded to My Media
- Click "Save"
- Click "Go To Media"
- Click "Downloads" button
- Select the format and select "download"
Things to consider
- Deleting a video from “My Media” will prevent others from viewing it in Learn@UW-Stout. Do not delete media until you are certain that it is no longer needed.
- Students are responsible for keeping the original videos. All media files may be deleted at the end of the semester.
- My Media is for academic purposes only. • Instructors and Students can share their My Media using an embed code.
- Instructors can share media in the News, Content, Discussions, Dropbox, and Quiz tools within Learn@UW-Stout using the Insert Stuff button.
- Students can share media in the Discussion and Dropbox tools within Learn@UW-Stout using the Insert Stuff button.
- My Media can be embedded outside of Learn@UW-Stout using the share button.