KeyCheckout is a utility that allows clients to check out KeyServer licenses for Adobe Creative Cloud so that applications can be used without a network or VPN connection. These licenses are good for up to 30 days of offline use. Please note that the following directions need to be followed while connected to UW-Stout's network, either via network cable, wireless, or VPN.
1. Launch KeyCheckout from the Start Menu. If KeyCheckout is not installed, you can download it from here. Launch the downloaded K2Client.exe and follow the prompts.
2. If prompted that KeyCheckout is not configured to scan drives on your system, proceed to step 3. If you have already done this, move on to step 5.
3. From the File menu, choose Scannable Drives.
4. Select your C drive and click OK.
5. Drag the key for Adobe Creative Cloud and drag it onto your C drive.
6. You will now be prompted to enter how many days you would like to check out the key for, with a maximum of 30 days. Enter in your desired number of days and click OK.
7. If you have successfully completed the checkout process, you should see the following.