Canvas - Integration - Microsoft Teams Meeting
Microsoft Teams Meetings is part of the enterprise Office 365 installation available through each University of Wisconsin System (UWS) institution. The integration with Canvas allows users with Microsoft accounts to create online Teams meetings through Canvas. Microsoft Teams Meetings has been approved for use within the Digital Learning Environment (DLE).
Users can create Microsoft Teams meetings through this integration in most areas that support the Canvas Rich Content Editor.
1) Go to any Canvas Page, Assignment, Discussion, etc, which allows you to edit text. Click Edit or Reply to open the text editing view.
2) In courses using the new Rich Content Editor, click the plug-shaped Apps button.
The Select Apps menu will pop up. Select Microsoft Teams Meetings.
3) This should launch you into the Microsoft Teams Meetings integration. To schedule a meeting, follow the instructions in the "Usage" section of Instructure's Microsoft Teams Meetings in Canvas guide.
- Microsoft Teams Meetings in Canvas (Instructure)
- Canvas - Integration - Microsoft Teams Meeting (UW System DLE)
- Office 365: Microsoft Teams (UW Eau Claire)
- What's Teams? (UW Milwaukee)
- Microsoft Teams (UW Stevens Point )
- Getting Started with Microsoft Teams (UW Oshkosh)
- Canvas (Instructors): Microsoft Teams Meetings Integration (UW River Falls )
- Office 365 - Getting Started with Teams (UW Madison)
Teams is a component of each institution's enterprise Microsoft Office 365 license. The Digital Learning Environment team supports the Canvas integration. For support of the application itself, users should contact their institution.
Accessibility support for Microsoft Teams (Microsoft)