News and Announcements
- Locked cabinetry being installed at teaching stations Aug 17, 2016, 11:45 AM CDT
LIT staff have been replacing older teaching stations with newer, lockable cabinetry.
- Netreg reset Aug 25, 2016, 7:18 AM CDT
Network registration reset 8/19/2016
- Change to installation of Windows OS on student Apple laptops Aug 17, 2016, 11:48 AM CDT
The newest student Apple image will no longer have the Windows operating system included by default, but will be available from the Technology Help Desk, 109 Millennium Hall.
- New password requirements for faculty and staff Aug 18, 2016, 11:14 AM CDT
Beginning August 23rd faculty and staff will be required to reset their password every 180 days and create 10-character passwords. Affected users will be prompted to reset their passwords during login.
Top Documents of the Week
- Contact the Technology Help Desk
- Technology Help Desk Hours
- Connect to VPN (Mac)
- 2016 Laptop Deployment Volunteer Schedule
- Hyperion -- Bindows™ screen when trying to log in
- Password security requirements
- Connect Gaming Device, SmartTV, Media Player to the Wireless Network
- Network registration for devices on the campus wired network (Netreg)