News and Announcements
- Resolved: Outbound calls failing from some on-campus phones Mar 21, 2017, 2:05 PM CDT
LIT had received reports that some outbound calls are failing when using the new telephone system (Skype for Business). This issue was reported Monday morning at approximately 8am, and was resolved by technicians at 9:15am.
- Windows update failure results in computer rebooting Feb 28, 2017, 12:37 PM CDT
A number of faculty and staff computers (not student laptops) are installed with a version of Windows 10 that requires updates; those required updates will repeatedly fail and then cause the computer to reboot, often several times.
Top Documents of the Week
- Contact the Technology Help Desk
- Uninstall Programs from Windows or Apple (OS)
- Technology Help Desk Hours
- Connect Gaming Device, SmartTV, Media Player to the Wireless Network
- Networking Printing - PC ~Adding Print Code to Printer Preferences
- Hyperion -- Bindows™ screen when trying to log in
- Networking Printing - Installing Campus Printers on Windows computers
- Autodesk for Education