News and Announcements
- Update required to Cisco AnyConnect Jun 12, 2018, 10:52 AM CDT
There is a new version of the AnyConnect client that some staff have installed to securely access network resources. A direct email will be sent to staff who will need to install the updated client.
- StoutSecure maintenance Jun 18, 2018, 7:48 AM CDT
A new security certificate was put in place for the StoutSecure wireless network at 6am on Monday, June 18th. Some devices, such as iPhones and Apple computers, may prompt you to accept or trust this new certificate.
Top Documents of the Week
- Help Desk Location
- KeyServer -- KeyAccess message KA-120
- Connect to VPN (Mac)
- Mail Merge to e-mail from Microsoft Word and send from a shared email address
- Keyserver -- What is KeyServer and license management?
- Technology Helpdesk Hours
- Folders missing from Outlook (showing in online email)
- KeyServer -- KeyAccess message KA-260