News and Announcements
- Office 365 Single Sign-on Jan 31, 2018, 7:44 AM CST
Learning & Information Technology has enabled the Office 365 single sign-on feature for all faculty and staff. For this feature to work you must be using a campus-owned HP or Apple computer that you log into using UW-Stout credentials. Once you log into your computer you will no longer be prompted to log into any Microsoft Office applications. This will also be the case for logging into Office 365 web applications in supported web browsers.
- Faculty and staff campus computer system lockout policies changing Feb 19, 2018, 2:27 PM CST
The account lockout policies for most faculty and staff have been strengthened. This decreased the number of consecutive failed account logins to seven attempts, which will then lock the user account.
- UW-System Phishing Awareness Program Nov 27, 2017, 9:27 AM CST
Phishing attacks continue to rise with hundreds of millions of emails sent out daily, resulting in stolen identities, institutional financial loss, intellectual property theft and other types of fraud.
- Information Technology Data Security & Privacy Training for Staff and Faculty Oct 30, 2017, 12:29 PM CST
This training program, required per UW System Policy 1032, ensures individuals are aware that data security and privacy are integral parts of their day-to-day activities.
Top Documents of the Week
- Technology Help Desk Hours
- Connect Gaming Device, SmartTV, Media Player to the Wireless Network
- Mail Merge to e-mail from Microsoft Word and send from a shared email address
- Function keys (fn + f9 of f10) not working to dim or brighten screen on a Stout-issued (eStout) HP student laptop
- VoIP - Table of Contents
- Uninstall Programs from Windows or Apple (OS)
- How to Access UW-Stout Email Account
- Connect to VPN (Mac)