News and Announcements
- AirMedia client update Jul 21, 2017, 6:17 PM CDT
Airmedia, the software application that is used to wirelessly connect your laptop to projectors on campus, has released a new client with an updated look and interface. Anyone with a previous version of Airmedia will have the application updated between 7/21 and 7/23. If your computer is off campus, this update will happen once you return.
- ImageStout Upgrade Jul 24, 2017, 8:56 AM CDT
LIT began updating the client on all campus managed machines over the weekend. If you brought your computer home or your computer was turned off you may need to wait a little while after returning to campus for the software to automatically update. If your computer has not updated and you try to use ImageNow, you will receive the message that "This version of ImageNow Client is not compatible with the ImageNow Server". To speed up the update process, please use the directions on https://kb.uwstout.edu/SoftwareCenter to install the application from Software Center.
- Revised Computer Purchasing Process Jun 29, 2017, 8:10 AM CDT
Learning & Information Technology in conjunction with Procurement & Materials Management and Business & Financial Services has revised the computer purchasing process.
Top Documents of the Week
- Uninstall Programs from Windows or Apple (OS)
- Technology Help Desk Hours
- Resetting Internet Browsers and removing Add-ons, Extensions and Plugins
- Networking Printing - PC ~Adding Print Code to Printer Preferences
- Software Center - Installing software on faculty and staff HP laptops
- Mail Merge to e-mail from Microsoft Word and send from a shared email address
- eStout Student Laptop Program -- Transfer (graduate) Program Explained
- Hyperion -- Bindows™ screen when trying to log in