News and Announcements
- Shared Network Drive Project Sep 15, 2022, 11:09 AM CDT
LIT has begun a project to migrate network shared drives to Microsoft. All departments who are in Phase 2 of the Stout FS Shared Drives (S: Drive) project are scheduled to be transitioned to SharePoint by August 31st. On August 31st the drives in Phase 2 will become read only and disabled shortly after.
Top Documents of the Week
- Outlook (Mobile App): Setting an "Out of Office" Auto-Reply
- SharePoint: Creating and Using Calendars
- SharePoint: Removing Synced SharePoint Libraries from File Explorer
- Delete an Outlook Mail Profile from Control Panel
- Inverting PowerPoint Slides
- Folders missing from Outlook (showing in online email)
- Logitech USB Headset: Components, Set-Up, and Troubleshooting
- Microsoft Teams (iOS and Android): Turn off Notifications.