Topics Map > AccessStout > Access
Topics Map > Service Catalog > Business Systems, Campus Applications and Databases Services > Access Stout
AccessStout (Stout Share): Share My Information - Students
This document provides step-by-step instructions to allow students to "Share My Information" from AccessStout.
Share My Information is a feature of AccessStout that allows students to optionally share various pieces of information with another person(s) for viewing. The pieces of information that are shareable include:
- Admissions Data: Application Status, To Do List, Transfer Credit Report
- Student Financials Data: Account Activity, Account Summary, Charges Due Details, Payments
- Student Records Data: Class Schedule, Grades
- Log in to AccessStout with your user id and password.
- Confirm your identity using Duo 2-Step (if you have not already done so).
- Select the Classic Home tile on the Student Homepage.
- Select the Self Service menu item on the left menu bar.
- Select the Share My Information option on the Self Service page.
- The Share My Information - Summary page will be displayed. From here, you are allowed to :
- Delegate access to a new contact.
- Edit an existing contact's information or the transactions/information they have access to.
- Completely delete an existing contact.
- When the Edit button is selected, you can change the information you would like to share. After all information is correct, select the Save button.
- When the Delegate Access to a New Contact button is selected, you will be taken to the Share My Information Terms and Conditions page. Select the I Accept button to accept the terms and conditions, or the I Decline button to decline them.
- If you accept the terms and conditions while delegating access to a new contact, the Share My Information - Details page will be displayed. This page allows you to enter the contact details for that person and select the information/transactions you would like them to have access to. Note: Email addresses are case sensitive here. For best results, type the email address in all lowercase letters. Select the Save button to save the information for the contact.
- After saving, a message will appear, informing you about the contact's next steps. Select the OK button, and you will see a page informing you that your save was successful. Select the OK button to close this page.
- An email message will be sent to the contact's email address, notifying them that you have shared information with them and containing instructions (and links) for them to complete their account setup.