PaperCut Printing (Windows): Removing and Installing Printers for Faculty/Staff
How to remove or install the Papercut printers.
Admin By Request
Request admin access using Admin by Request. See Admin by Request (Windows): Requesting Admin Access
Remove A Printer
- Open the Start menu and go to Settings
- Select Bluetooth & devices
- Select Printers & scanners
- Select the printer you are looking to remove.
- Select Remove.
Install a Printer
- Enable ABR (Admin By Request)
- Right click Start
- Select Run
- Type into the Run prompt \\pcweb.uwstout.edu
- Click OK
- Right click the printer you’d like to install and select Connect
- If you do not already have the driver installed, you will see a pop up with the title “Do you trust this printer?”. Click Install driver.
- Click Yes to the next prompt.
- Installation is complete.