Topics Map > Service Catalog > Learning and Meeting spaces > Classroom technology and AV services
AirMedia: Connecting and Quick tips
Connecting to AirMedia
- Turn on the AirMedia TV and open the Crestron Air Media on your laptop.
- Note the receiver address displayed on the AirMedia TV on the bottom left hand side.
(Building Abbreviation + Room Number) or IP address.
Example: SORH107 or 188.8.131.52
- Enter the Receiver's Address (Building + Room number) or the IP Address. NOTE: If you are on "Stout Guest" WiFi, you will only be able to use the IP address.
Example: Sorensen 107: SORH107 or 184.108.40.206
- Enter to Connect.
- Enter the code displayed on the lower left side of the AirMedia device. Once entered, click Connect.
- When connected, this pop up should appear. You can minimize the pop up.
- The Pause button will freeze your computer display so that what is on the display will stay there until you click Resume.
- The volume control will control your audio volume and can also mute and unmute the audio.
- If you click the drop down arrow next to Screen Sharing you will have the option to change the video source from your primary and secondary screens.
- If you have multiple screen options, you can set your screen positions into a quad. Click on Options > Screen Position.
- To exit Air Media, click Disconnect on the AirMedia Pop Up Window.
When presenting from PowerPoint on a Mac via AirMedia in presentation mode annotations and notes do not work at this time