Topics Map > Service Catalog > Business Systems, Campus Applications and Databases Services > Enterprise content management
Perceptive Content: Merge Documents (HR Hiring Forms)
This document will talk about how to add supporting documents to the current ES form.
- Open the HR supporting document that needs top be printed into ImageNow
- On the File Menu, click Print
- On the Print Menu, click ImageNow Printer
- Click Print.
The ImageNow Printer Dialog Box will appear
- Choose the HR ES Forms capture profile option (same as when printing in the HR hiring forms).
- Click OK
The Proposed Keys dialog box will appear.Note:
- The Name and Contract date can stay the same if the supporting documents are for the same person.
- If not, an "X" can be placed in the name and contract date fields.
- The document type can stay the same.
- This document will be merged with the HR hiring form and the indexing information won't be needed.
- Click on Capture.
The ImageNow Viewer Screen will appear.
- Click the Save icon OR
- On the File Menu, click Save.
- Go to your Workflow Queue.
- Hold down the CTRL key and select both documents
- Right click on the ES form
- Choose Merge
The Merge Documents dialog box will appear
- Click Yes
One document appears in the document list.
Checking the number of pages is helpful also.
If you cannot find a solution to your imagenow issue click here to create a ticket