Topics Map > Service Catalog > Business Systems, Campus Applications and Databases Services > Enterprise content management
Perceptive Content: Email Option
Perceptive Content (ImageNow) email option.
- Permissions are set at the Drawer level for e-mailing documents from ImageNow.
- E-mail icon will be grayed out if the user doesn't have this permission.
- Not all departments allow emailing of documents.
- E-mail icon is located on the toolbar at the top of the document.
- See the name of the icons by hoovering over each one.
- Clicking on the the e-mail icon will automatically open Microsoft Outlook.
- Emails options are:
- PDF attachments.
- ImageNow Desktop Client Link.
- Perceptive Experience Link.
If you cannot find a solution to your imagenow issue click here to create a ticket