Topics Map > Service Catalog > Business Systems, Campus Applications and Databases Services > Enterprise content management
ImageNow: Routing Options Defined
The article will talk about the differences between: Route Forward, Route Up, Route Back, and Route Anywhere.
ImageNow Desktop Client and Perceptive Experience Routing Options Defined
- Route Forward:
- Predefined list of the workflow queues the user routes to most often.
- Can be referred to as the “short list”.
- Will be updated at the users’ request.
- Route Up:
- Route Up is referred to as Route Back in Perceptive Experience.
- Route up shows a list of the queues the document has been routed through
- Use this option when a user wants to route a document back to someone that isn’t listed in their route forward or route anywhere list.
- Route Anywhere:
- This can be referred to as the “long list”.
- This list includes all workflow queues in a specific workflow session.
- Route anywhere changes depending on which workflow session a user is working in.
- This list isn’t modifiable.
- Route Back:
- Route Back is available in the ImageNow Desktop client only.
- When Route Back is chosen the document will route automatically to the last queue it was in with no warning
- Peer Routes:
- This list refers to all of your peers listed in sub queues within a super queue.
- This list will expand or collapse as needed.