Topics Map > Service Catalog > Telecommunications services > Telephone/Voice Communications
Plantronics Savi 440-m: Setup and Troubleshooting
How to set up a Plantronics Savi 440-m or verify audio settings for non-functional headsets
Plantronics Savi 440-m Setup
- Install the Plantronics Hub software from the Plantronics website
- After installation launch Plantronics Hub and run any available updates listed in the top-right-hand corner of the software. This may take up to 40 minutes to complete; Skype for Business must be closed while this updates.
- Once all updates complete click Settings in the top-right-hand corner and select the Softphones option.
- Set the Dial Tone option to "On" by selecting it from the drop down menu
- After updates are run and the Dial Tone option set to On, reboot the computer
- After the computer is restarted, right-click the speaker icon in the system tray (near the clock in the bottom-right-hand corner of the screen) and select Recording devices
- Right-click Plantronics D100-M and Set as default communications device
- Select the Playback tab and find Plantronics D100-M, right-click and set as default communications device.
- You can close this screen now and bring up Skype for Business.
- Locate the icon in the bottom left hand corner that will appear as a phone or a headset icon and select; once selected choose Plantronics D100-M and this will set your headset as the default device.
- Once all of these steps are completed you should hear a dialtone when the picked up and you will be able to make phone calls using Skype for Business.