Topics Map > Service Catalog > Communications and collaboration services > Cloud storage
OneDrive for Business: Training & How To Documentation
How to get training for OneDrive for Business
The training material for OneDrive for Business is produced and actively maintained by Microsoft. The most recent can be found by using the Help function in the Outlook Web App (OWA)
Help in OWA (Outlook Web App)
- Login to your email from the Stout Logins page.
- Go to the app launcher in the upper left of screen and choose OneDrive
- Click on the "?" in the upper right hand side of window.
- Click on the Help link. In hurry? Click on the following: OneDrive Help
Microsoft 365 Learning Center
- Go to the following webpage: OneDrive Training
- What is OneDrive?
- LinkedIn Video Tutorials - Learning OneDrive - Must login with UW-Stout credentials to use LinkedIn.