Topics Map > Service Catalog > Business Systems, Campus Applications and Databases Services > Enterprise content management
Perceptive Content: Accounting (Finding Journal Entry Documents)
This article shows how to find the following documents once they have been processed by the accounting office. The documents become Journal Entries once they are processed and indexed into their final location.
- Expense transfers
- Revenue transfers
- Department requisitions
- Spreadsheets for charge back
- Dining invoices
You need to know one of the following in order to search for journal entries.
- Journal ID/JE No
- Debit Department Number
- Credit Department Number
If you don't know the Journal ID number it can be found in WISDOM.
Log into Perceptive Content
- On the Perceptive Content tool bar, click Documents
- In the Document View on the left, click L_Acct.GeneralLedger
The following search options are used most often:
- Journal ID/JE No (Contains)
- Credit Dept (contains)
- Debit Dept (contains)
- Dept ID (searches both debit & credit dept (contains)
- Example using the JE number from WISDM to search (the last 4 digits are used in the Select a Search Value search option)
- The search returns all items that contains the JE number entered, in this case it was 0055.
- Select the document you would like to open and double-click.
If you cannot find a solution to your imagenow issue click here to create a ticket