Delete an Outlook Mail Profile from Control Panel
Delete an Outlook Mail Profile
To be done only when directed. Users with PST files that have not yet been eliminated should not delete a mail profile.
- Open Control Panel by clicking the Windows key and typing Control Panel
- In Control Panel, change the "View by:" in the upper-right-hand corner to Small icons then click the Mail icon
- Click the Show Profiles button.
- Highlight the profile to be deleted and click the Remove button
- Click OK
- Launch Outlook to recreate your profile