Topics Map > Service Catalog > Business Systems, Campus Applications and Databases Services > Enterprise content management
Perceptive Content: WebForms_Finding Webforms
The article will talk about how to find WebForms in Perceptive Content/Perceptive Content.
On the Perceptive Content toolbar, click Documents:
Choose the L_1WebForms (aka Fly Away Forms) view, then click the "plus" sign to open the options.
Current List of WebForms
- Below shows the current list of webforms.
- Click the desired form, then click Go.
Most Recent 100 Forms
- This view shows the most recent 100 forms.
- Forms are listed with the newest at the top of the page.
- This is a quick way to see where your submitted form is.
This is a sample of the Fleet Vehicle View.
If you cannot find a solution to your imagenow issue click here to create a ticket