Topics Map > Service Catalog > Device support > Printer deployment
Printing (Windows): Setting Color Preferences
How to set individual user printer preferences on local (user) computer print documents in black and white or color.
- In the bottom left, select the search icon then search for Printers & Scanners.
- Open the Printers & Scanners system setting.
- Scroll down to and select the printer you'd like to update.
- Click Manage.
- Click Printing Preferences.
- On the bottom of the preferences window, select the drop-down menu for Color/Black and White to select your color preference.
- Once the preference has been selected, click Apply.