Topics Map > Service Catalog > Business Systems, Campus Applications and Databases Services > Enterprise content management
ImageNow: Make a Copy
We will talk about how to create a copy of a doucment within Perceptive Content/ImageNow using the new document option.
Create a new document within Perceptive Content/ImageNow or re-index a page.
- Activate the thumbnails pane if needed: Activate the thumbnails pane
- Within the Thumbnails pane:
- Select the page or pages that need to be copied to a new document or re-indexed
- Then select the new document icon within the thumbnails pane
There are a few options here when re-indexing the new document.
- The copy document dialog box appears
- Select an application plan, leave blank if not needed.
- Most of the time the drawer location is the same
- It can be adjusted here if needed
- Adjusting the Index keys - at least one index key needs to be adjusted.
- If not, the new document will not be created
- Custom Properties
- Can be adjusted here if needed
- Document options
- Can send the document to a specific workflow queue if desired
- Check the Send to workflow queue box
- Select the workflow queue
- If not, leave the box unchecked
- Page Options
- Put a check mark in front of the Remove from original document
- Can delete a page automatically if it isn't needed with the original document
When finished, choose OK
The new document is created and the dialog box will disappear.