Topics Map > Service Catalog > Business Systems, Campus Applications and Databases Services > Enterprise content management
ImageStout: Perceptive Experience Workflow
PLEASE NOTE - VIEWING FOLDERS USING PERCEPTIVE EXPERIENCE: This version of Perceptive Experience is not intended to view or process "folders". If a folder is in workflow the workflow queue will appear empty in Perceptive Experience. Please use the ImageNow Desktop Client ImageNow: Finding the Desktop Client or WebNow ImageStout - WebNow (Find and Log In) to view the workflow queue if it appears blank after receiving an email message from firstname.lastname@example.org.
To process a document in workflow using the web client Experience os a Mac or PC.
Follow the following steps:
If you have logged into WebNow prior to logging into Perceptive Experience, the program will automatically log you in. After 12 hours the login screen and 2-step prompt will appear.
Perceptive Experience supports document searching.
1. Perceptive Experience: https://experience.uwstout.edu
2. Sign into Perceptive Experience with your campus username and campus password.
3. The 2-step authentication screen will appear. 2-Step: Logging in Using 2-Step Authentication (Mobile Device and FOB)
4. The Perceptive Experience Screen will appear. Document searching is now available.
6. This is the Documents search screen. The green icon in the upper left will take you back to the above main menu.
7. This is the Workflow screen. The green icon in the upper left will take you back to the main menu.
WorkflowWorkflow screen shows all of the workflow sessions you have access to.
Choose the workflow session and workflow queue to open.
The workflow queue is open and shows the list of documents here, double click a document in the list to open.
Open workflow document for processing.
Defining the toolbar at the top of the screen.
Here are the instructions on how to add the signature approval stamp.
Click the down arrow next to the annotation icon and then choose Create Annotation
Click within the document where you would like to place your signature stamp.
The annotations options will look like the following when it is placed on the document, the annotation will need to be adjusted to add the approval signature.
Adjusting the annotation for the signature approval stamp.
Signature stamp is applied to the document.
Routing the document for further processing.
Left click the route icon in the toolbar. This will show the "route forward" option, then choose Manual to reveal your route forward options.
Select the the workflow and then choose Route.
Once "Route" is chosen, you will be returned to your queue to choose an new doc to process.