Topics Map > Service Catalog > Instructional Technologies and Learning Services > Instructional Tech
Topics Map > Service Catalog > Learning and Meeting spaces > Classroom technology and AV services
Topics Map > Service Catalog > Telecommunications services > Network systems > Wireless Connections
AirMedia (Mac): How to Use AirMedia
This article will cover the basic usage of AirMedia on a Mac.
- Select AirMedia on your display
- Open the AirMedia app on your laptop.
- On the projected AirMedia image, find the host name or IP and type either into the search window of the AirMedia app, then hit the return key (if using the Guest Network you must use the IP and not the host name).
- A pop-up should appear in the middle of the window asking for a PIN number. Ignore this box entirely.
Minimize the AirMedia app.
- Go back to the Control Center.
- Go back to the Screen Mirroring.
- Click the host name/IP that you are connected to and your connection will terminate.