Topics Map > Service Catalog > Telecommunications services > Network systems > Wireless Connections
Connect to StoutSecure (Android)
This article walks though how to connect to Stout Secure on an Android Device.
These instructions are general as possible for the multiple types of Android devices and OS versions that exist. If you run into any issues, please reach out to the Technology Helpdesk.
- Open Settings.
- Select Connections.
- Select Wi-Fi.
- Select StoutSecure.
- You will now need to enter these settings:
Please note that all Android phones and OS versions are different. You may not see all of theses options on your device.
- Encryption: PEAP
- Authentication Type: MSCHAPv2
- CA Certificate: Use System Certificates
- Online Certificate Status: Require Certificate Status
- Identity: your Stout username
- Password: your Stout password
- Domain: uwstout.edu
- You should now be connected to StoutSecure.