Topics Map > Service Catalog > Device support > eStout
Topics Map > Service Catalog > Device support > Operating system support
Topics Map > Service Catalog > Device support > Device deployment
Windows 10: Initial Setup for a Student HP Laptop
Setting up Windows 10 on new student laptop beginning with the 2019 image
After you receive your new laptop, you will need to run an initial setup. Please follow these steps:
1. Connect to a wireless network.
2. IMPORTANT: Choose Set up for an organization.
3. Sign in with Microsoft using your Stout Email address. (Example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
4. Enter your Stout password.
5. Select Yes or No to set up using Microsoft across devices.
6. The setup will take several minutes. Do not turn off your PC at this time.
7. Window will restart. You will be able to log in with your Stout credentials. You will want to connect to the StoutSecure wireless network on campus.