Installing Software (Apple): Managed Software Center
How to install software on Student Macs using the Managed Software Center
Note: If you are trying to access the Managed Software Center off campus, you will need to connect via VPN See KB Article: VPN (Mac): Installation and Connection
1. Double-Click the Managed Software Center icon in your Applications folder.
2. Here you can see the software available for installation through Managed Software Center.
3. In this example, we'll install the Chrome web browser. Click the Install button under Chrome.
4. The software will download and install.
5. That's it! Chrome is now installed on your computer, and you will receive a notification when an update is available.