SharePoint: Stop Syncing a Document Library
If there comes a time that you want to STOP syncing a document library, follow these directions.
If you do NOT complete the unsync steps then you will delete the actual SharePoint folder. Deleting the SharePoint folder will remove it for ALL users.
If you see this error:
Click No and follow the steps below.
- In the bottom left of your screen, click the blue cloud icon.
- Select More > Settings.
- Click the Account tab.
- Locate the folder you would like to remove and click Stop Sync.
- Click Stop Sync to confirm.
- Now, navigate to the SharePoint folder you would like to remove.
**Note that this folder will no longer have an icon under the Status category**
- Select the folder then, in the top ribbon, click Delete.