Outlook (Mobile App): Setting an "Out of Office" Auto-Reply
How to set an "Out of Office" auto-reply from the Outlook mobile application.
- Open the Outlook mobile application.
- In the top left, click the Menu icon.
- In the bottom left, click Settings (gear) icon.
- Under Accounts, select your Office 365 Account.
- Click Automatic Replies.
- Click the slider to enable automatic replies.
- Select who you would like the auto-reply to apply to (This is automatically set to Reply only to my organization).
- Type the reply you would like to be sent.
- When finished, click the checkbox in the top right to save.
Auto-replies are now set up and will be sent!