Topics Map > Service Catalog > Telecommunications services > Network systems > Wireless Connections
Connect Google Phone To StoutSecure Wireless Network
Connecting a Google Pixel 2, 3 or 4 to UW-Stout's StoutSecure wireless network.
To connect a Google Pixel 2, 3 or 4 to the StoutSecure wireless network, follow these steps:
1. From your Pixel's Home screen, swipe up to display all apps on your phone.
2. Navigate to Settings and tap it to open the app up.
3. Then choose the Network & Settings option.
4. Next, select the Wi-Fi option.
5. Now look in the upper right section of the screen and make sure the Wi-Fi option is turned on. (If not, tap it to turn it on)
6. From the Wi-Fi Networks section, tap the network titled StoutSecure.
7. Set the Online Certificate Status to "Do not validate" if the option appears.
8. In the Identity field, enter your UW Stout username.
9. In the Password field, enter your UW Stout password.
10. When asked if you want to "Trust This Network", tap Trust Network.