Disclaimer: This news item was originally posted on Friday, Oct 11, 2019. Its content may no longer be timely or accurate.
Annual Data Security and Privacy Training
Posted: 11:08:52, Friday, Oct 11, 2019 Expiration: 11:08:52, Saturday, Nov 9, 2019
Please see the following troubleshooting tips if you are having issues with the Annual Data Security and Privacy Training
- Canvas will not work on Internet Explorer
- If you are unable to view any of the training videos, you may need to disable pop ups.
- There is a known issue using Safari or Chrome on iOS13.1 devices. If you see an "Access Denied" error when trying to view the two training videos please try accessing the course on a computer.
- Safari may need disable “cross-site tracking” to view the training videos. This can be found under Safari > Preferences > Privacy towards the top. Uncheck that option and try again
- Emeriti or Retirees: Please see the steps on the following KnowledgeBase article for accessing the training course. https://kb.uwstout.edu/securitytraining
- Emeriti or Retirees: If you get signed out of Canvas and see a page with an option to choose “Student/Staff/Faculty” or “Continuing Education” please choose Continuing Education.
- Emeriti or Retirees: If you are directed to UW-Stout's Identity Provider please contact the Technology Help Desk.
If you have additional problems accessing the course, please contact the Technology Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 715-232-5000.
-- UW Stout
KnowledgeBase: Heidi Catlin
Created: 11:32:31, Friday, Oct 11, 2019 (by Heidi C.)
Updated: 11:32:31, Friday, Oct 11, 2019 (by Heidi C.)