Posted: 07:18:14, Friday, Nov 12, 2021 Expiration: 17:18:14, Monday, Nov 29, 2021
Learning and Information Technology will be performing an ImageNow update on Friday, November 26th
As our need to perform regular updates to software and applications remain necessary, LIT will be performing an ImageNow update on Friday, November 26th from 5:00 -11:00 pm. Access to ImageNow and Perceptive Experience will not be available during that time.
- During the week leading up to the upgrade, a new desktop client will be pushed out to all computers.
- The first time you log into your computer after the upgrade is completed, the desktop client will automatically install.
- The updated ImageNow client will also be made available to HP computers in Software Center that you can install on Monday morning if you do not have access to the new client after the upgrade.
- There is still no ImageNow client available for Apple computers. Clients with Apples should continue to use the Perceptive Experience website.
- HP users can also use the Perceptive Experience website if the ImageNow client did not upgrade on the computer.
If you are working remotely, you will need to connect to VPN to receive the new desktop client file. We can’t determine how long this will take as it will depend on your internet speed, but an hour should be enough time. Other than connect to VPN, you do not need to do anything to initiate the download.
Perceptive Experience will now remember the last annotation (signature stamp) used and will put it at the top of the “Recently Used”. Users can click and move the signature to the appropriate location.
Access to ImageNow and Perceptive Experience will not be available from November 26th at 5:00 pm until 11:00 pm.
-- UW Stout
KnowledgeBase: Heidi Catlin
Created: 11:47:40, Monday, May 11, 2020 (by Heidi C.)
Updated: 09:03:48, Tuesday, Nov 16, 2021 (by Heidi C.)