Digital Learning Environment RFP Update
Posted: 07:12:08, Friday, Jul 28, 2017 Expiration: 07:12:08, Friday, Aug 4, 2017
UW System Administration’s Procurement Office has reached the step of delivering a Notice of Intent to the vendor for their Canvas product in the Digital Learning Environment (DLE) RFP process. Our current DLE is Learn@UW-Stout (D2L) and has a contract through June 2020. As a campus we will be developing transition plans as the procurement process continues. To ensure a successful contracting process, it is very important that institutions follow procurement rules during the contract negotiation phase of the RFP, as such please follow UW System Administration’s guidelines:
- There will be no communication with the vendor by anyone within UW System regarding this process, the contract or any other information regarding the UW System relationship with Instructure except the UWSA negotiating team.
- All institutions, with the exception of UW-Madison, are impacted by this contract process.
- Institutions shall not participate in any free-trial use of Canvas prior to the official rollout.
- Institutions shall not migrate any courses from the D2L system to a Canvas system until authorized to do so by the project manager.
- All inquiries from the media regarding the contract, the negotiation process, or the DLE RFP should be directed to University Relations (email@example.com).
-- UW Stout
KnowledgeBase: Josh Entzminger
Created: 02:22:38, Friday, Jul 28, 2017 (by Josh E.)
Updated: 07:23:13, Friday, Jul 28, 2017 (by Josh E.)