2-Step Authentication for Learn@UW-Stout, Canvas and Access Stout
Posted: 09:00:00, Monday, Nov 12, 2018 Expiration: 09:00:00, Monday, Nov 26, 2018
2-Step Authentication for Learn@UW-Stout, Canvas and Access Stout begins on Monday, November 19th. In addition, users of Learn@UW-Stout and Access Stout will begin logging in using the UW-Stout Identity Provider login screen.
2-Step Authentication for , Canvas and Access Stout begins on Monday, November 19th. All instructors, teaching assistants and anyone who has access to student data will need to make sure they have their 2-Step device with them (Mobile device or FOB) in order to successfully log in to these systems.
Please view the following KnowledgeBase articles for more details:
- How can I check to see if I am enrolled? 2-Step: How Can I Check to See If I Am Enrolled?
- How can I enroll my Mobile Device? 2-Step: Enrolling in 2-Step (DUO) Using a Mobile Device
- How do I log in using 2-Step Authentication? 2-Step: Logging in Using 2-Step Authentication (Mobile Device and FOB)
- How do I log in if I forgot my mobile device or FOB? 2-Step: Obtaining a One Time Passcode when you Forget your 2-Step Device
- Tips and Reminders: 2-Step: Tips and Reminders
If you do not have a mobile device or if you need assistance, please contact the technology help desk at email@example.com or Ext. 5000.
In addition, users of Learn@UW-Stout and Access Stout will now log in using the UW-Stout Identity Provider login screen. This login screen is the same screen that users use to log into other programs such Lynda, Canvas and My UW.
-- UW Stout
KnowledgeBase: Heidi Catlin
Created: 05:31:46, Monday, Nov 5, 2018 (by Heidi C.)
Updated: 17:01:34, Monday, Nov 19, 2018 (by Heidi C.)