Windows: App Scaling Issues
High resolution monitors can mess up the scaling of some applications. This guide will walk you through how to override these settings.
Example of a high-resolution scaling issue:
Fixing the Issue
- If open, close out the effected application.
- Click the search icon in the bottom left of your screen and search for the application that is having scaling issues.
- Right-click the application and select Open File Location.
- In finder, right-click the application again and select Properties.
- Change to the Compatibility tab.
- Click Change high DPI settings.
- Click the checkbox next to Override high DPI scaling behavior.
- Change the drop-down menu to System (Enhanced).
- Click OK then Apply then OK to apply and close the settings.