Microsoft Teams Meeting Interface
Provides an overview of the Teams Meeting options.
Teams Meeting Options
Camera Icon: Turn your web cam on or off.
Microphone Icon: Mute and un-mute your microphone.
Share Icon (Box with an arrow): Share your screen, desktop or application with everyone.
More Actions (Three Dots): Additional options available during the meeting including the following:
- Show Device Settings: Change your audio and video settings
- Show Meeting Details:
- Enter Full Screen: Open up the meeting in full screen.
- Show Background effects: Blur your screen or add a different background.
- Turn on live captions: Turn on captions
- Keypad: Opens up a number keypad.
- Start recording: Record the meeting. Only one person can turn on a recording.
- Turn off incoming video:
Raise Hand: Click to let participants know you have something to say.
Chat Actions (Speech Bubble): Open up a meeting chat window where you can communicate via messages during the meeting.
Participants Icon (Two People): Open up the participants to view who is in the meeting.Request Access: Click to request access to share your screen when someone else is sharing the screen.
Red Phone Icon: Leave the meeting