Microsoft Teams: Signing Into Desk Phone (420HD or 440HD)
How to sign into your desk phone using the web sign-in option after migrating to Microsoft Teams.
- On your desk phone, select the soft-key under Sign In.
- If the Sign-In option does not appear, please try to do a factory reset by doing the following:
- Long-press the OK and MENU keys simultaneously and while pressed, unplug the power cable (if your phone doesn't have a power cable, unplug the network cable and the phone should power down)
- Plug the power cable back into the phone and continue to press the OK + MENU keys for 10 seconds as the boot process starts after connecting the power supply.
- Release the OK + MENU key and the phone settings are restored to their defaults.
- You can also reference the following video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rr4MbLvwkSw.
- If you need assistance with any of this, please create a help desk ticket and include the MAC address (found on the back of the phone)
- Continue with Sign In process.
- Use the directional buttons to scroll down to Web Sign In.
- Click the soft-key under Select.
- On your computer, go to the URL shown on the phone screen (http://aka.ms/sphone).
- Scroll down to view the Pairing Code.
- On your computer, enter the Pairing Code and click Next.
- Sign in using your Stout email and password at the prompt.
- You will then see this success message.
- Your phone will then sign in and function as normal. This process may take a minute.