Topics Map > Service Catalog > Device support > eStout
Student eStout Laptop (HP): Signing into school account after selecting "personal" setup
If a student accidentally selected "Personal" account while setting up a new computer, these instructions will allow them to add their school account and access Company Portal.
1. Open the Start Menu and select Settings.
2. Within the new Settings window that has opened, select Accounts.
3. On the left hand side, select Access Work or School.
4. Click the Connect button.
5. Select "Join this device to Azure Active Directory" at the bottom of the window. Type your full UW-Stout email address, including @my.uwstout.edu when prompted. Click on Next.
6. Enter your password. It may take a minute to process.
7.After this completes, please restart your computer and sign in with your full email address and password. At this point you will have access to the Company Portal and all applications that we provide to students.