LibCal: Reserving Classrooms
A link and directions on how to book a seat within a classroom or lab space on campus in LibCal for studying and lab use.
**Please Note: Not all classrooms and labs are publicly available. If you do not see the location that you want to reserve, please contact your instructor for information on how to reserve the specific room or lab.
Reserving A Seat
- In a web browser, go to the uwstout.libcal.com/r/new
- Select the following:
- Location (Building)
- Zone (Floor)
- Click Show Availability to view the available rooms
- Go to the day you would like to book using the Go To Date button above the seat list.
- Locate the room and seat you would like to book. (ex: Room# Name - Seat#)
- Select the available time you would like the booking to start by clicking on the time slot in the same row as the seat you would like book.
- Underneath the time grid, pick the time you would like the reservation to end in the drop down.
- Click Submit Times.
- Sign in with your Stout Credentials if prompted.
- Verify and click Submit Your Booking.
- You have now successfully reserved your booking. A confirmation email will be sent to your Stout Email.