Topics Map > Service Catalog > Device support > Software deployment
Connect to Engineering Equation Solver (EES) Remote App
Explains the process to connect to the Engineering Equation Solver (EES) remote app via the web.
Due to the developer's method of license verification, downloaded versions of this application are NOT usable from off-campus, even while using VPN. We have provided a remote access method of using this application that will work from off-campus.
- Connect to the UW Stout VPN
- Browse to https://rds.uwstout.edu/RDWeb/Pages/en-US/login.aspx
- Login to the following page using your username followed by @uwstout.edu
- Click the EES icon. This will download a .rdp file
- Open the downloaded .rdp file and click Connect
- Login again with your username followed by @uwstout.edu
- When finished loading, EES will open