Topics Map > AccessStout > Access
Topics Map > Service Catalog > Business Systems, Campus Applications and Databases Services > Access Stout
AccessStout: Share My Information - Stout Share for Students
This document provides step-by-step instructions to allow students to "Share My Information" from AccessStout.
Share My Information is a feature of AccessStout that allows students to optionally share various pieces of information with another person(s) for viewing. The pieces of information that are shareable include:
- Admissions Data: Application Status, To Do List, Transfer Credit Report
- Student Financials Data: Account Activity, Account Summary, Charges Due Details, Payments
- Student Records Data: Class Schedule, Grades
- Log in to AccessStout with your user id and password.
- Confirm your identity using Duo 2-Step (if you have not already done so).
- Select the Classic Home tile on the Student Homepage.
- Select the Self Service menu item on the left menu bar.
- Select the Share My Information option on the Self Service page.
- The Share My Information - Summary page will be displayed. From here, you are allowed to :
- Delegate access to a new contact.
- Edit an existing contact's information or the transactions/information they have access to.
- Completely delete an existing contact.
- When the Edit button is selected, you can change the information you would like to share. After all information is correct, select the Save button.
- When the Delegate Access to a New Contact button is selected, you will be taken to the Share My Information Terms and Conditions page. Select the I Accept button to accept the terms and conditions, or the I Decline button to decline them.
- If you accept the terms and conditions while delegating access to a new contact, the Share My Information - Details page will be displayed. This page allows you to enter the contact details for that person and select the information/transactions you would like them to have access to. Note: Email addresses are case sensitive here. For best results, type the email address in all lowercase letters. Select the Save button to save the information for the contact.
- After saving, a message will appear, informing you about the contact's next steps. Select the OK button, and you will see a page informing you that your save was successful. Select the OK button to close this page.