BP Logix Project
BP Logix is a software solution that combines forms development and workflow into one product.
Why BP Logix?
BP Logix is a software solution that combines forms development and workflow into one product. Below are some of the added value of BP Logix.
- Sends simplified approve/deny options via email to multiple people as needed.
- Significantly reduces data entry errors by pre-populating forms with real-time data.
- Facilitates uploading additional documents at any time within the timeline/workflow process.
- Improves routing (workflow) and reliability for documents and timeline functionality.
- Indexes documents directly into existing ImageNow drawer structure for retrieval and archival (optional).
- Allows primary owners to move documents through the workflow as needed.
- Eliminates dependencies on creating/updating individual workflow queues or route forward options.
Forms, Forms & More Forms - Stout currently has 500+ forms that are listed on the StoutForms page. Some of these forms are written in unsupported software. When feasible, the BP Logix team will rebuild these, “more vulnerable” forms, first.
New Requests – In addition to StoutForms, many departments have custom forms that are still in paper/other format. The BP Logix team consistently receives 5-10 requests a month to convert ad-hoc forms and/or create a new ones.
Process Improvement – we are always looking for opportunities to “improvement the process” by identifying ways to reduce waste and improve functionality.
Connectivity – when possible we will connect to other systems on campus, such as PeopleSoft and HRS to retrieve data and prepopulate fields. This is one of the strengths of BP Logix. Special precaution will be taken to ensure access to sensitive information is handled correctly.
IMPORTANT: Print to ImageNow abilities will not be eliminated.
IMPORTANT: ImageNow repository will not be eliminated.
It All Takes Time – most forms will benefit from a process review. The length of time required will depend on the complexity of the process (form) and the availability of resources both in IT and within the involved departments. Changing priorities and resource constraint will continue to be an ongoing challenge.
Release - The release of forms will be approved and coordinated with the forms primary owner.
- Audience - The entire campus can leverage BP Logix to gain time, simplicity, and optimization of existing and new processes.
- Resources - both the BP Logix project team and the primary form (process) owners will work together to validate form requirements and timelines.
BP Logix Project Team
Emily Erickson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sue Krings, email@example.com
Jonathan McCalla, firstname.lastname@example.org
Michele Heinecke, email@example.com
To requesting a change to an existing form, help improving a process or migrating an existing form to a new platform please fill out the request form: Process Improvement Form