Basic troubleshooting steps for Papercut.
- Papercut requires students to be on Stout Secure or a wired connection when installing the printers or printing. Make sure you are connected to Stout Secure or a wired connection.
- Unable to install Papercut from Company Portal:
- Download the installer directly from our server here: https://mobilityprint.uwstout.edu:9164/client-setup/windows.html
- After downloading, start on Step 5 of our KB here: On Campus Printing Installation (HP)
- Computer is rejecting username/password:
- At the password prompt, select Other User then enter your Stout username and password.
- You are not able to use Windows Hello (fingerprint, pin, facial recognition) at this password prompt.
- Computer is rejecting password or prints are not showing up at the printer:
- If the printer is using an old password, you will need to do a keychain clear using these directions: Reset Keychain after password change on domain (faculty/staff) Apple
- On next print, enter your Stout username and password at the prompt.