Zoom: Adding the Zoom Add-In to Outlook
You can add the Zoom Add-In in Outlook to schedule a Zoom meeting.
Adding Zoom Add-In to Outlook
- In Outlook, click on Get Add-ins on the Home ribbon.
- Search for Zoom.
- Select Zoom for Outlook and click on Add.
Set Up Zoom Account (Initial Use)
The first time you use the Zoom Add-In you will need to connect your account
- Open up your Outlook calendar and choose New Meeting.
- Click on Add a Zoom Meeting.
- When it asks you to log in, choose the SSO (Single Sign On) option at the bottom.
- Enter our UW System domain: wisconsin-edu. Click on Continue.
- Choose UW Stout
- Log in using your UW Stout credentials and authenticate using 2-Step if prompted.
- Your Zoom Meeting will be added to your meeting.
- Add any additional meeting information as needed.