2-Step: Re-Enroll in Multi-Factor Authentication(DUO) Using a Mobile Device
This document provides instructions to reactivation your Duo mobile account.
When you log into a Campus application such as Canvas you may be prompted to reactivate your Duo Account. Please Note: If you previously enrolled in 2-Step Authentication using a FOB device, you will need to contact the Technology Help Desk to reactivate.1. Select Start Setup.
2. Select either Mobile Phone or Tablet depending on device you are using.
3. Enter the telephone number of the device you are going to use. (You will skip this step if you are using a tablet)
4. Select the OS that you are using. Choose iPhone, Android or Windows Phone.
5. Click on I have Duo Mobile if you still have the Duo app installed on your device. (If you no longer have the Duo Mobile app, install it from the App Store on your device.)
6. Open the Duo app on your phone.
7. Tap the Add + button on the app.
(If you have problems scanning a QR code, please try deleting and reinstalling the Duo App)
10. A green check mark will show on the QR Code once this is successfully completed.
12. Dismiss the message showing enrollment successful.
13. Select an authentication method from the login drop down menu.
NOTE: You can select any of the methods, but it is recommended that you select Automatically send this device a Duo Push.