2-Step: Re-Enroll in Multi-Factor Authentication(DUO) Using a Mobile Device
This document provides instructions to reactivation your Duo mobile account.
If you did not use Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) in the last six months, your enrollment in MFA may have expired. If this is the case, you will be asked to re-enroll when you log into Canvas. The re-enrollment process is similar to the initial setup that you completed last year.
If you need to re-enroll and you are using a FOB device rather than a mobile phone, please contact the Technology Help Desk for assistance.
1. Select Start Setup.
2. Select either Mobile Phone or Tablet depending on device you are using.
3. Enter the telephone number of the device you are going to use. (You will skip this step if you are using a tablet)
4. Select the OS that you are using. Choose iPhone, Android or Windows Phone.
5. Click on I have Duo Mobile if you still have the Duo app installed on your device. (If you no longer have the Duo Mobile app, install it from the App Store on your device.)
6. Open the Duo app on your phone.
7. Tap the Add + button on the app.
(If you have problems scanning a QR code, please try deleting and reinstalling the Duo App)
10. A green check mark will show on the QR Code once this is successfully completed.
12. Dismiss the message showing enrollment successful.
13. Select an authentication method from the login drop down menu.
NOTE: You can select any of the methods, but it is recommended that you select Automatically send this device a Duo Push.