PaperCut: Scanning to OneDrive
How to scan to OneDrive from a PaperCut-enabled printer.
Please note that these directions only work on PaperCut-enabled printers.
- At the printer, enter your 7-digit ID number and select Login.
- Select Scan.
- Make any necessary adjustments including changing the file name or settings.
- Select Start Scanning.
- The screen will return to the selection screen in step 2 when the scan is complete.
- Repeat the above steps to scan another document or select Log Out to log out.
Scans will arrive in a user's OneDrive in the Apps/Scans for PaperCut MF folder.
The First Time You Scan
The first time you scan, you will need to approve for PaperCut to access your OneDrive. To do this:
- In your email, locate the PaperCut email with the link Login to OneDrive for Business.
- Click the link and sign into OneDrive using your Stout email and password.
- You will receive a confirmation.
- Your scans will now arrive to the Apps/Scans for PaperCut MF folder.