eduroam Wireless Network: Connecting on Windows 11
Instructions to connect a Windows 11 computer to eduroam
The eduroam wireless network is the preferred wireless network on campus for active students, faculty and staff.
Connect to the eduroam wireless network on a computer running the Windows 11 operating system:
- Click on the network icon in your system tray
- Click on the arrow next to the WiFi switch to see the available connections
- Select the eduroam WiFi SSID and click Connect.
- You will see the connection dialogue prompt you for your credentials. To authenticate, enter your campus username (everything to the left of the @ in your email address) and your campus password. (You will need to use your email address if connecting on a different eduroam campus)
- If the correct credentials are entered, a security dialogue will ask if you want to continue connecting. Select Connect again on this screen to complete the connection to eduroam.
You're all set! Now you will enjoy secure, high-speed wireless internet access anywhere on Stout's campus and at any eduroam-enabled institution using your same Stout campus credentials.