PaperCut Printing (Macs): Removing and Installing Printers for Faculty/Staff
How to install a Papercut printer from a Mac
Admin By Request
- Request admin access using Admin by Request. See Admin by Request (Mac): Requesting Admin Access
Remove a Printer
- Navigate to System Preferences
- Select Printers & Scanners
- Select the printer you are looking to replace.
- Select Remove Printer *If prompted for a username and password. Please see “Admin By Request” step above.
Install PaperCut Printer
- Open Self Service
- Select Printers
- Locate the PaperCut printer (indicated with the PaperCut Icon and name) you’re looking to install and click Install.
- Wait for install to complete.
Once the install is complete, you should be able to start printing.