Topics Map > Service Catalog > Business Systems, Campus Applications and Databases Services > Enterprise content management
Perceptive Content: PD Route Forward Options
This diagram shows the route forward options for program directors processing student documents, the second diragram shows the forms workflow options.
Student documents route forward options defined:
Definitions of the route forward options in your “L_AC” workflow queues:
- L_AC_1Sub/Waiver Deny
- Use this option when a form is no longer needed or needs to be deleted.
- L_AC_Advisement Center
- Use this option when a form needs to be routed back to the Advisement Center for processing.
- This is a list of your Department Chairs
- L_RR_Course Enrollment Exception
- Use this option when a form is a “Course Enrollment Exception” for processing.
- Route to your Associate Dean
- L_RR_Form CSTEM_Associate Dean
- L_RR_Form CAHS AssocDean
- L_RR_Form SchoolArtDesign Dir
- L_RR_Form SOE AssocDean
- If you don’t see your associate dean listed, please put in a Technology HelpDesk ticket to get that adjusted for you.
- RR_Form Auto Route to RR
- This option will route your document to the appropriate person in Registration and Records for processing.
- This option will route directly to the provost for processing.
Forms workflow route forward options, these will differ depending on your department:
- This option can be modified as needed.
- If your list needs to be modified, send in a Technology HelpDesk ticket.
- This group is all the people in your group that you can route to.
- You all have the same route forward options.