MIcrosoft 365 (Teams and Outlook): Adding Pronouns
- Select your profile picture in the upper right corner of Teams, then click on your name/email address on your profile card.
- On your profile card, select + Pronouns or the pronouns listed below your name.
- To add or change your pronouns, select from the examples (only available in English), or enter your own. To delete, remove your pronouns.
- Select Save to update your profile. Select Cancel if you don't want to save your changes.
- Select Got it to exit the confirmation dialog.
Note: You can update this information in Outlook on the web (This feature is not available in the Outlook app). To access the options, click on your name in an email. You will then see the same options in steps 2-5 above.
For more information go to the Microsoft support page: Pronouns on your profile in Microsoft 365